It's right for you if...
You're not afraid to stray from the pavement in the middle of a road ride, and you expect your bike to hold up to your every adventure whim. You also like the fit and feel of a bike made for women and, like us, you believe women's bikes should have the same exact performance attributes as their mainline counterparts.
The tech you get
Our lightest 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed. It's equipped with a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, flat mount disc brakes, touchpoints designed for women, Paradigm Comp Disc Tubeless Ready wheels, wide 700x28 tires that are more stable over rough surfaces, and a Bontrager IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar.
The final word
Our highest-end Domane carbon frame, high-performance parts, and touchpoints than can provide a better fit for women from the start. It's light, fast, and not afraid to get dirty, but the real value is in the road-smoothing advantage of IsoSpeed and the undeniably cool feature that lets you fine-tune the compliance of your frame.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike is super versatile, and it can take you to places you never thought possible on a road bike
- The lightweight frame and quality drivetrain are fully capable of racing, competitive group rides, and weekend all-road adventure
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
You might also like
Trek's IsoSpeed technology smoothes even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride-style and terrain. Vertical compliance was increased overall by 14% with the slider in the lowest setting compared to the current Domane, providing the rider to further smooth out the rough roads.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation connects our exclusive E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket with a wide, ultra-stiff down tube that transfers more of your pedaling power to the road, for more speed out of every pedal turn.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
Bontrager IsoCore Bar
Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tire size
- 32c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 52 cm - 7.97 kg / 17.57 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|