It's right for you if...
Quality, comfort, speed, and adventure are your main considerations, and you're the kind of rider who likes a road bike that can go anywhere and do anything. You want a lightweight carbon bike that will stand up to the rigors of all-day rides and races, with the road-smoothing benefit of wide tires and Front and Rear IsoSpeed, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, wide Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready wheels with 700x32 tires for confidence and compliance, and a full 2x11 Shimano Ultegra groupset. Domane SL 6 Disc also has internal cable routing for clean looks, a Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, and a stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days and roughest roads.
The final word
All the road-smoothing benefits of a carbon Domane, with a more performance-oriented Shimano Ultegra groupset and the extra stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. This is a bike that lets you go anywhere and do anything: it's fast, light, smooth, and ready for adventure.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Domane SL 6 Disc is an outstanding all-around road bike: race-worthy spec, a lightweight carbon frame, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for smooth riding on rough roads
- Disc brakes provide better modulation and stopping power, so you can adventure onto rougher surfaces with confidence
- We don't skimp on the spec: it has a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- This bike has a "go anywhere, do anything" mentality, which makes it the perfect companion for your most epic road adventures
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation connects our exclusive E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket with a wide, ultra-stiff down tube that transfers more of your pedaling power to the road, for more speed out of every pedal turn.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tire size
- 32c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 8.65 kg / 19.07 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|