It's right for you if...
You want the best. You're the G.C. contender in your local scene, and you set the pace to beat on the biggest climbs. You want the lightest Trek ever with the lightest components to match, and know a great road bike is an investment in performance.
The tech you get
13.4 pounds of top-of-the-line everything: our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed electronic drivetrain, Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 carbon wheels, a Bontrager XXX OCLV full carbon handlebar, and a XXX full carbon saddle.
The final word
This is the bike the pros of Trek-Segafredo race up Alpe d'Huez in the Tour de France. But it's more than a climbing bike. It is a complete race bike, built with absolutely no compromises.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You can pick it up with a single finger, but it's not delicate—it's fully capable of turning out your best performances on your longest, fastest, most brutal road rides
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- Like every Trek, our lightest Émonda ever is backed by our lifetime warranty
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
You might also like
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Shimano Di2 electronic shifting offers the ultimate in speed and precise, reliable shifting. Riders can switch between gears quickly and effectively with the touch of a button. More compact lever hoods improve comfort and control, while Shimano’s Di2 internal battery hides inside the frame for a clean, fresh look.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Not included
- Bontrager XXX full carbon
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Bontrager Speed Stop Pro (44 & 47: Shimano Ultegra)
- 56 cm - 5.88 kg / 12.96 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|