It's right for you if...
Great is for everyone else. You want the best, just like the pros of Trek-Segafredo. Émonda SLR 9 Disc is obscenely light and fast, and has all the tech advantages that translate to an incredible difference in speed and performance on the road.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork, 12mm thru axles, Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 OCLV Carbon wheels, a full 2x11 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain, a Bontrager XXX bar/stem combo, Bontrager XXX saddle, and sleek Dura-Ace flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
The lightest disc road bike in the lineup. But the performance advantages of Émonda SLR 9 Disc don't stop there: strong and stable Aeolus XXX carbon wheels, hydraulic flat-mount disc brakes, a Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain, and a wealth of ultralight parts put this bike in a class of its own.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
You might also like
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Émonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21mm rim width, 28mm rim depth, 100x12mm thru axle front, 142x12mm thru axle rear
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x25c
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Trek BB90
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace HG900, 11 speed
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon shell and rails, 154mm width
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager XXX Barstem Combo, OCLV Carbon, Blendr compatible
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 6.42 kg / 14.16 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|