It's right for you if...
Great is for everyone else. You want the best, just like the pros of Trek-Segafredo. Émonda SLR 9 Disc is obscenely light and fast, and has all the tech advantages that translate to an incredible difference in speed and performance on the road.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork, 12mm thru axles, Bontrager Aeolus XXX carbon wheels, a full 2x11 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain, a Bontrager XXX bar/stem combo, Bontrager XXX saddle, and sleek Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
The lightest disc road bike in the lineup. But the performance advantages of Émonda SLR 9 don't stop there: strong and stable Aeolus XXX carbon wheels, hydraulic flat mount disc brakes, a Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain, and a wealth of ultralight parts put Émonda SLR 9 Disc in a class of its own.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
You might also like
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 320, 320 tpi, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Not included
- Bontrager XXX, carbon rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager XXX Barstem Combo
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager XXX integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7 degree
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 6.32 kg / 13.93 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|