It's right for you if...
When it comes to road riding, you have big dreams. You want to fly up climbs, ride off the front, and win every sprint. You're looking for every advantage in light weight and reliability, and you know a quick-shifting electronic drivetrain can mean the difference between stepping onto the podium and going home without a trophy.
The tech you get
The lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon road frame we've ever made, front and rear 12mm thru axles, a full 2x11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 carbon wheels, Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, and Bontrager Pro IsoCore carbon handlebar.
The final word
Our lightest road frame ever, hydraulic flat mount disc brakes for better braking, carbon wheels for speed and stability, and an electronic drivetrain so you'll never miss a shift again.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Gone are the days of bulky hydraulic brake hoods: the new Shimano Ultegra Di2 disc brake hoods are sleek and comfortable
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
You might also like
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
Shimano Di2 electronic shifting offers the ultimate in speed and precise, reliable shifting. Riders can switch between gears quickly and effectively with the touch of a button. More compact lever hoods improve comfort and control, while Shimano’s Di2 internal battery hides inside the frame for a clean, fresh look.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 7.11 kg / 15.67 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|