It's right for you if...
You appreciate versatility, quality, and a great value. You care about the parts that make a big difference in performance, like better wheels, better brakes, and a better drivetrain, and want a race-worthy cyclocross bike that's also suited to gravel grinders and fast commutes.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with an adjustable Stranglehold Dropout that lets you fine-tune your geometry and easily convert to singlespeed, a Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc fork, a 1x11 groupset with SRAM Force 1 shifters and derailleurs, flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, a carbon seatpost, an Elite IsoZone handlebar with foam pads integrated into the tops and drops, and Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready wheels with 12mm thru axles.
The final word
High quality, high value, high versatility. Crockett 7 Disc adapts to your terrain, making it a great choice whether you're looking to rule the podium at a cyclocross race or explore gravel roads.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a fully race-capable cyclocross bike at a great price, and it's built to compete with far more expensive carbon models
- Stranglehold Dropout lets you dial in your geometry or easily convert to singlespeed
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminum makes for a frame that's both light and cyclocross strong
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet, and clean
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
Horizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip singlespeed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, Stranglehold dropouts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tire size
- 33c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Force 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1, medium cage
- Praxis Alba, direct mount chainring, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 8.57 kg / 18.9 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|