It's right for you if...
You're a cyclocross racer or gravel rider looking for the performance advantage of course-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed and a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a 1x11 SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain, and powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes that provide precision stopping power in even the messiest conditions.
The final word
Every aspect of Boone 5 Disc, from its proven CX geometry to its Quick Connect removable water bottle cage, was optimized with serious cyclocross aspirations in mind, but its versatility makes it the perfect companion when the race day is over, too.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Cross-specific design details like the Quick Connect removable water bottle cage and a 1x drivetrain add up to a better ride
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
"The Trek Boone can tackle the toughest cross races"
"With a carbon frame built to absorb shocks, the Boone can crush cyclocross races, smooth the roughest courses, and hammer up any hill."Read more
You might also like
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy centerlock, 142x12
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tire size
- 33c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Rival 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Rival 1, medium cage
- SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-32, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1130
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Rival flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 8.39 kg / 18.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|