It's right for you if...
You're looking for the kind of performance advantages that come only from the kind of enduro race bikes that rip it up on the World Tour. You want the swift, precise shifting of a wireless electronic drivetrain, and you like going fast, getting rowdy, and railing corners all the way to the top step of the podium.
The tech you get
A stout OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a 160mm RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork with plush DebonAir spring and Charger 2 RC2 damper that gives you more adjustment and control, and 150mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock featuring Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper. Plus, a fully wireless SRAM X01 Eagle AXS 1x12 electronic drivetrain and RockShox Reverb AXS dropper post, powerful Shimano XT 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Line Carbon 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for quick acceleration when you need it most, and a Bontrager Line Pro OCLV carbon handlebar.
The final word
There's not a single part on this bike that wasn't made for ripping it up at insane speeds on the wildest enduro courses in the world. It has high-end everything, including a fully wireless drivetrain and dropper post. Slash 9.9 is fast, tough, fast, fun, fast. Did we mention this bike is fast?
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The SRAM X01 Eagle AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild—Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. You're ready to roll right out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves, and sealant.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150mm travel
- RockShox Lyrik Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RC2 damper, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, DebonAir, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager SE5 front, SE4 rear, Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 29x2.60" front, 29x2.40 rear
- SRAM Eagle AXS, wireless, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- SRAM X01 Eagle AXS Carbon, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails
- RockShox Reverb AXS, wireless, 31.6mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano XT M8120 4-piston hydraulic disc
- M - 13.18 kg / 29.06 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|