It's right for you if...
You're new to the trail and want a fun and accessible hardtail that keeps you confident and in control when the trail gets rough. Or, you're a more experienced trail rider and you want a bike with more traction that knows how to party when you're out riding with friends.
The tech you get
Roscoe 7 features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tires mounted to Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims, and a 120mm RockShox Judy Silver fork with a TurnKey hydraulic lockout and adjustable rebound. It's equipped with a reliable Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, and a dropper post for extra room on rough trails.
The final word
When you're riding Roscoe 7, it doesn't matter if you're a first-timer or an off-road pro—whatever your skill level, you're gonna have fun. It's built for ease of use and durability, so you can focus on enjoying the trail ahead.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- A shorter stem and wider handlebar make it easier to control
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tires deliver more confidence, traction, and stability
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands
"A total ripper"
"Roscoe is a plus-tired hardtail that's decked out with all the modern luxuries you could want. Trek has done a stand-out job with the build kit - positive feedback from the key contact points and a thumbs-up from us. Not only were we impressed by its handling, it featured all the modern conveniences, including chunky 2.8 tires and a dropper post."Read more
You might also like
Alpha Gold Aluminum
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more option for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, coil spring, preload, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 120mm travel (13.5: 100mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Bontrager Line 40 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips included, valves sold separately
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, TL Ready, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA Gamma Pro, 28T
- Bottom bracket
- FSA 7100, 73mm
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Dropper post, 31.6mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width (13.5: 720mm width)
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm clamp, 0 degree
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)
- M - 14.23 kg / 31.38 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|