It's right for you if...
You want the performance of carbon in a trail-shredding package. You love the quick handling of 27.5˝ wheels and the plush ride of a long travel bike, and want a durable parts group and a strong, light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame to handle whatever the trail can dish out.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with an alloy rear triangle for added value. Plus, a RockShox 160mm Lyrik RC fork, 150mm rear travel with an ultra-responsive RE:aktiv shock, a 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for fast engagement, and a Bontrager Line dropper post.
The final word
A stiff carbon frame that's built for rugged riding and gnarly trails, with great suspension and a solid, dependable parts group. It shreds right out of the box, but it's also the perfect platform for upgrades down the line should you ever want to customize your trail ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Don't confuse Remedy 9.7 with other value carbon models on the market—this bike provides an outstanding frame and suspension, with a workhorse drivetrain and wheels
- You get carbon where it counts and an alloy rear end to keep the cost down
- RE:aktiv damping keeps the shock firm for efficient pedaling and pumping, and instantly soaks up bumps to keep you in control
- The shifter-style, underbar remote dropper post lever is super intuitive and easy to use
You might also like
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- RockShox Lyrik RC, DebonAir, Charger 2 damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.60˝
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150mm
- Bontrager Line, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780 width
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
- M - 13.61 kg / 30 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|