Fat bikes give you more places, more seasons to ride. From dunes to drifts, race to recreation, Farley lets you tackle anything, any time, for any reason. Fatten up this season.
- Ride your way: accommodates 26˝ x 5˝ or 27.5˝ x 4.5˝ wheels
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is ultralight, ultra tough
- Trail-optimized geometry for stability and responsiveness in every season
- Rigid carbon fork for precise steering and light weight
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru Pro, OCLV Carbon lowers, carbon E2 tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5" - 2.55 kg / 5.63 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
197.0 - 205.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'8.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|