It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a trail-specific e-MTB that’s designed to tackle the same tough terrain as regular trail bikes. You already know just how awesome e-MTBs are on the mountain, and want to invest in higher performance components.
The tech you get
A light and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame that fully encases a 625Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a 160mm RockShox Yari RC fork, 150mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe RL shock, a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX 250W motor that assists up to 20 mph, and a Purion controller. A 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, dropper post, Shimano 4-piston brakes, and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels.
The final word
Rail 7 features an upgraded Shimano drivetrain and brakes, and an upgraded RockShox fork. But the biggest deal is that it houses the longest-range Bosch battery you can get. That means more runs and more fun.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter, and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedaling, and has less drag when you’re not
- Rail shreds just as hard as its non-electric brethren, plus it powers you right back up the mountain—no shuttle or lift necessary
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness, and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike