Session is the DH bike that excels on downhill's most brutal courses. Take on any terrain with our most advanced suspension and a geometry that can be dialed for every race.
- Fast 27.5 wheels get you down the mountain first
- OCLV Mountain Carbon with Carbon Armor is downhill tough
- Race Shop Limited: Pro-level bikes for the most discerning riders
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
OCLV Mountain with InTensionOur InTension material is built into complex molding areas to make OCLV Mountain Carbon even stronger and lighter than before. This advanced low-density, ultra-stiff material has 4X the flexural strength of a carbon-only structure, and is 8X stiffer.
MicroTrussMicroTruss housing guides are built directly into the frame, for the lightest, cleanest external cable routing.
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Integrated frame protectionIntegrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. Down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon w/InTension main frame, OCLV stays, ABP, Full Floater, HexMC carbon EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, MicroTruss, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 40 FIT RC2, air spring, Kashima Coat, hi/lo speed compression, 20mm thru axle, 203mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox DHX2 SLS, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, (S 400lb; M/L 450lb; XL 500lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75x2.75"
- DT Swiss FR1950 Gravity Classic, 110x20 front, 157x12 rear
- Bontrager G4 Team Issue, 27.5x2.35"
- Shimano Saint, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Saint, Shadow Plus
- Shimano Saint, 36T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-25, 10 speed
- Shimano XTR
- Wellgo MG-1, magnesium body, Cro-Mo axle, replaceable pins
- Bontrager Evoke 3, titanium rails
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 820mm width
- Bontrager Rhythm, dual lock-on
- Race Face Atlas Direct Mount, 35mm
- Cane Creek alloy integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano Saint hydraulic disc
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 167.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'5.7"
168.0 - 177.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'9.7"
178.0 - 187.0 cm
5'10.1" - 6'1.6"
188.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.0" - 6'5.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|