It's right for you if...
You've set your sights on endurance racing, and want every lightweight and performance advantage. You're looking for an efficient yet trail-capable rig that's fast on flats, soaks up rough terrain, and keeps you going mile after brutal mile.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line 120mm Fox Factory 34 Step-Cast Float fork with FIT4 damper, 115mm of rear travel with a FOX Factory Float shock, and a 1x12 Shimano XTR drivetrain with E*thirteen carbon cranks. Plus, wide carbon Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 wheels, TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, Bontrager Kovee XXX OCLV Carbon handlebars, and Shimano XTR brakes.
The final word
The Top Fuel 9.9 is built for speed and capability on any terrain, but its efficient, short-travel design excels in endurance events. An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line suspension, and carbon components come together for a nimble and insanely fun ride at any distance.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It’s the ultimate endurance race bike—light, capable, and trimmed with high-performance components
- Wider Kovee Pro 30 wheels provide better tire support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension setup that’s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
"Racing blood, trail spirit"
"It's devilishly quick, accelerates in a way that makes it seem like my legs actually produce real power. It's stable, planted, and it tracks like it's supposed to. Endurance athletes will be able to remain seated over more terrain, saving precious energy over the long haul, while XC pinners will hook up better on steep technical climbs."Read more
"Super light and fast as hell"
"The new Top Fuel might not be a pure XC-race bike anymore, but it's still precise and very fast. Its new trail orientation makes it a great choice for a rider who wants a fast and light bike with most of the the efficiency of a cross-country race bike, but with bit more versatility and playfulness."Read more
You might also like
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. You're ready to roll right out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves, and sealant.
TwistLoc Dual Remote Lockout
TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks with a simple Grip Shift-like motion; and it leaves room for a dropper post lever.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel
- Fox Factory 34 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, FIT4 2-position damper, dual remote, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on axle, 120mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float, 2-position DPS damper, TwistLoc remote, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm
- Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120tpi, 29x2.40"
- Shimano XTR M9100, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XTR M9100, Shadow Plus, long cage, 51T max cog
- Shimano XTR 9120 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano XTR PF92
- Shimano XTR M9100, 10-51, 12 speed
- Shimano XTR M9100, 12 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails, 138mm width
- Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise
- SRAM TwistLoc
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano XTR M9100 hydraulic disc
- M - 11.51 kg / 25.38 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|