The better-than-ever Top Fuel is the fast, versatile choice for the cross country racer, marathon rider, and the entire Trek Factory Racing World Cup team.
- RE:aktiv XC: the smartest, fastest, most efficient shock ever
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP & Full Floater
Smart Wheel SizeThe right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Alpha Platinum AluminumOur premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Mino Link adjustable geometryFine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, down tube guard, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Performance 32 Float, Step Cast, Grip adjustable damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5"
- Bontrager Mustang Elite, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142x12 rear) (tubeless strips and valves sold separately)
- Bontrager XR1 Expert, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.20" (15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore, low direct mount
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus
- Race Face Ride, 36/22
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 12.56 kg / 27.69 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|
Upgrades from Top Fuel 9.8 SL
- OCLV Mountain Carbon chainstay
- Fox Factory Series fork & shock
- DT Swiss XMC1200 carbon wheels
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
- SRAM Level Ultimate brakes
Upgrades from Top Fuel 9
- OCLV Carbon frame w/Control Freak
- Bontrager Kovee Pro Carbon wheels
- SRAM X1/X01 carbon drivetrain
- Bontrager RXL carbon handlebar
- Bontrager Pro carbon seat post
Upgrades from Top Fuel 8
- Remote front & rear suspension lockout
- Bontrager Team Issue 120tpi tires
- SRAM X1 1x11 drivetrain
- SRAM Level TLM brakes
- Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle