It's right for you if...
You're gunning for the top spot and looking for a pro-level cross country race bike that has top-of-the-line everything. You want a bike that comes spec’d with the best parts and suspension available—including a fully wireless electronic drivetrain—for knock-out, drag-out speed and capability.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60mm of travel, a 100mm RockShox SID Ultimate fork with Solo Air spring and Motion Control damper, and Trek's exclusive IsoStrut FOX Factory shock designed specifically for Supercaliber. Plus, a fully wireless SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 1x12 electronic drivetrain, Bontrager Kovee XXX 30 OCLV Mountain Carbon wheels with a 54-tooth DT Swiss rear hub for fast engagement, TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes with carbon levers, a Bontrager XXX OCLV carbon seatpost, and a Bontrager Kovee XXX OCLV carbon handlebar.
The final word
If you don’t podium, sorry, but you can’t blame it on this bike. Its insanely light carbon frame is spec'd for the pros using the most advanced MTB components out there, including our cutting-edge IsoStrut integrated shock and a fully wireless SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain. Saddle up and see what you're made of.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tuneable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride without the weight of full suspension
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- Wider Kovee XXX 30 wheels provide better tire support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
You might also like
Nothing else like it
Supercaliber’s unique frame design ditches traditional suspension hardware so there’s less weight, less maintenance, and less lateral flex. IsoStrut connects the mainframe to the pivot-less seat stays to offer about 60mm of rear wheel travel. This design offers a unique blend of efficiency, traction, and fatigue-fighting compliance that keeps racers fresh and in control.
OCLV Mountain Carbon
Trek's mountain-specific carbon is engineered to withstand the extreme demands of off-road racing. Advanced analysis allows our designers to create a frame with the best blend of light weight, responsiveness, and just enough compliance in the seat stays to eliminate the need for a heavy rear pivot system.
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. You're ready to roll right out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves, and sealant.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel
- RockShox SID Ultimate, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, TwistLoc dual remote, tapered carbon steerer, 46mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, 235x32.5mm
- Bontrager Kovee XXX 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, centerlock, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- SRAM Eagle AXS, wireless, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Carbon, DUB, 34T alloy ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- Bontrager Kovee XXX, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 0mm rise
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, super light sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, carbon levers, 160mm rotors
- M - 9.40 kg / 20.73 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|