It's right for you if...
You're a trail veteran and a regular at the local XC race. You're always searching for new challenges and faster lines, and you're ready to step up your XC game with a carbon frame and performance spec.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Tubeless Ready carbon wheels, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, a Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle crank, a carbon seatpost, and a lighter RockShox Reba RL fork with Motion Control damper and a remote lockout.
The final word
You can bring this bike to any race, exactly as it is, and it will compete with the very best hardtails out there. It's built for speed and efficiency, with top-end performance spec and a carbon IsoSpeed frame. If you want to rule the local race scene and rack up some serious mileage, Procaliber 9.7 is a great choice.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Carbon frame, carbon wheels, and carbon seatpost spec'd for a lightweight performance ride
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beat up by trail chatter
- The solid XC parts group will hold its own on the race course, but it's also going to hold up through everyday training rides
You might also like
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. The rim strips are already installed; just add TLR valves and sealant.
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Internal derailleur routing
Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle Dub, 30T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- DUB PF92
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- Bontrager Race Lite alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- M - 10.95 kg / 24.13 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|