It's right for you if...
You want a bike that will take you wherever you want to go, and keep you comfortable on every ride. You're interested in trying some longer rides for fitness or commuting and want comfort, quality parts, and an overall ride quality that makes you smile every time you hop on the saddle.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano 27-speed drivetrain, wide 45c Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate puncture-resistant tires for extra confidence and stability, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, and IsoZone handlebar and grips that absorb bumps from the road.
The final word
The top-shelf model in the Verve family is both fast and comfortable. It has extra gears for whatever climbs you encounter on your ride, and it's equipped with design details that keep you comfortable as you advance to longer fitness rides and commutes.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve 3 Women's is a best-of-both-worlds combination of comfort and performance—it has quality parts with a ride quality that can't be matched at this price
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
You might also like
Easy-on, easy-off stepthrough frame is perfect for anybody not interested in slinging a leg over the top tube.
WSD: fit for women
A great-fitting bike is a joy to ride. The better the fit, the greater your comfort, stability, power, and control. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Your perfect ride starts here.
Just the right amount of give to smooth out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points. Ahhhh.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Set handlebar height to your ideal position with an easy-to-use adjustable stem.
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek’s performance Alpha Aluminum is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Bontrager's top level of defense is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tire that accelerates quicker, rolls faster, and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
IsoZone handlebar and grips
Suspension for your hands. Our exclusive vibration-damping IsoZone material absorbs road bumps and buzz, giving you more control and an incredibly comfortable ride.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tire pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, Stagger type, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Alloy w/lowrider mounts
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x45c
- Shimano EF65, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Shimano Acera M371, 48/36/26 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG20, 11-32, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Bontrager Satellite City
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm
- Bontrager IsoZone alloy, 31.8mm, comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M - 13.20 kg / 29.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|