It's right for you if...
You're ready to get outside more, and want a hybrid bike with a stepthrough frame geometry, comfort-minded details, a wide range of gears for hills, and enough versatility to conquer commutes, workouts, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with a stepthrough geometry and mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano 24-speed drivetrain so you'll never have to pedal too hard or too soft, an adjustable stem, a padded saddle, wide tires for extra stability, and a suspension seatpost that smoothes out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points.
The final word
Verve 2 Women's is a comfortable, versatile hybrid with durable components that will hold up mile after mile. It's a great bike for a range of recreational riders, from first-timers and commuters to veteran riders looking to get back into the saddle.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve 2 Women's has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
You might also like
Easy-on, easy-off stepthrough frame is perfect for anybody not interested in slinging a leg over the top tube.
WSD: fit for women
A great-fitting bike is a joy to ride. The better the fit, the greater your comfort, stability, power, and control. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Your perfect ride starts here.
Just the right amount of give to smooth out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points. Ahhhh.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Set handlebar height to your ideal position with an easy-to-use adjustable stem.
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek’s performance Alpha Aluminum is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, Stagger type, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Alloy w/lowrider mounts
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5, 700x45c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 8 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY71
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed
- KMC Z7
- Bontrager Satellite City
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M - 12.52 kg / 27.6 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|