It's right for you if...
Comfort is king. You want to ride roads and paths on a bike that keeps you in a more upright posture and has comfort-forward details like a padded seat and the widest, most stable tires in the hybrid bike family.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, 21 speeds to help you conquer varied terrain, ergonomic grips, a Bontrager padded saddle, wider 45c tires for added stability, and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture.
The final word
Verve 1 delivers quality comfort at an unbeatable value. The lightweight frame, durable Shimano components, and comfort-forward design make Verve 1 a great choice for anyone who wants to get more enjoyment out of recreational rides.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
You might also like
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek’s performance Alpha Aluminum is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Steel w/lowrider mounts
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM31 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5, 700x45c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY51
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Trek Urban alloy, 45mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager Quill, 25.4mm, 25 degree
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M - 13.18 kg / 29.06 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|