It's right for you if...
You've got goals to demolish, and you need a bike that can help you finish a 50-mile ride charity ride, your first sprint triathlon, your daily commute, or any other fitness milestone. You want a performance hybrid that's comfortable on longer rides with big hills and versatile enough to carry groceries home after your workout.
The tech you get
A lightweight 200 Series Alpha Aluminum frame, a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a 20-speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a wide range of gears for hilly routes, rack and hidden fender mounts, fast-rolling Bontrager AW1 tires, IsoZone ergonomic grips, and compatibility with DuoTrap S so you can track your fitness gains.
The final word
If you have fitness goals, FX Sport 4 will help you cruise past them. It's the perfect combination of road bike speed and hybrid bike versatility: comfortable over the long haul, quick when you want to put the hammer down, and reliable in all weather conditions and a variety of road surfaces.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- FX Sport 4 is a bike that inspires you to ride farther, faster, and demolish the fitness goals you've set for yourself
- Road bike speed and hybrid bike versatility in one performance package
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Internal cable routing
We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
IsoZone handlebar and grips
Suspension for your hands. Our exclusive vibration-damping IsoZone material absorbs road bumps and buzz, giving you more control and an incredibly comfortable ride.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tire pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Lightweight fork with carbon fiber legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
200 Series Alpha Aluminum
Trek's high-performance road alloy, formed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- FX carbon, flat mount disc, hidden fender mounts
- Front hub
- Formula alloy, centerlock disc, 12mm thru axle, 32h
- Rear hub
- Formula alloy, centerlock disc, QR, 32h
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32h
- Bontrager AW1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Shimano Tiagra rapid-fire, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano RD-4700 Tiagra
- Shimano R460, 48/34
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge, external cup
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Resin body, alloy cage
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano MT-201, hydraulic disc
- M - 10.30 kg / 22.7 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|