It's right for you if...
Biking is your main mode of transportation, and you’re looking for a powerful e-bike that's purpose-built to make daily commutes, errands, and joy rides simple and streamlined.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminum frame that fully encases a 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX 250w drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph, and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
This bike is made to be your daily companion. It has a powerful electric drive system, thoughtful design details, and head-turning style. It's also equipped with an upgraded Bosch SmartphoneHub controller that lets you use your phone as a display.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more
- A powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- It comes ready to roll with fenders, a rack, and a Lync integrated lighting system that runs off the bike's battery and turns on automatically
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
You might also like
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|Frame||High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor, internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 5mm QR dropouts|
|Fork||Allant+ rigid alloy fork, 1-1/8'' steel steerer, 100x15mm thru-axle, post-mount disc brake|
|Front Hub||Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole 15mm alloy thru-axle|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing rear hub, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc, 5mm QR|
|Rim||Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve|
|Spokes||J-Bend, 14g, Steel, Black|
|Tire||Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4''|
|Shifter||Shimano Deore Rapid-Fire Plus, 10 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog|
ProWheel alloy, 170mm
ProWheel alloy, 175mm
|Cassette||Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10 speed|
|Pedal||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Approved, 31.6mm, 8mm offset, 330mm length|
Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 600mm width
Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 660mm width
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on|
Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 70mm length
Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 90mm length
Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 100mm length
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
|Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Motor||NEW Bosch Performance Speed, 75 Nm, 28 mph / 45 kph|
M, L, XL
Trek Lync taillight, 50 lumens
M, L, XL
Trek Lync headlight, 500 lumens
|Kickstand||Rear mount, alloy|
- M - 25.85 kg / 57 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|