It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with a sloping top tube for easy mounting and dismounting, an SR Suntour NEX fork with a lockout feature, a Shimano drivetrain with 27 speeds and a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture-resistant Bontrager LT2 Comp Hard-Case Lite tires, a Bontrager H1 Women's saddle, rack and fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
Dual Sport 3 Women's is fast and efficient on pavement and confident and capable on dirt trails. It has upgrades on the parts that make the biggest difference in performance, like the higher-quality Shimano drivetrain with 27 speeds, Women's Specific Design touchpoints, Tubeless Ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
You might also like
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
Allows you to lock out the suspension fork for efficient riding on smooth terrain.
Massive tire clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tires with fenders, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tire without fenders.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- WSD Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Approved Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Bontrager LT2 Comp, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c
- Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Shimano Acera M371, 48/36/26 w/chain guard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG200, 11-34, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Resin body, alloy cage
- Bontrager H1 WSD
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- M - 13.44 kg / 29.63 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|