It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable and confident over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with internal cable routing, an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with a lockout, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, fast-rolling Bontrager GR1 Comp all-terrain tires for extra traction, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, ergonomic grips, and mounts for a rack, fenders, and more!
The final word
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Pavement? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and fender mounts, front suspension, and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
You might also like
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
Allows you to lock out the suspension fork for efficient riding on smooth terrain.
Massive tire clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tires with fenders, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tire without fenders.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager GR1 Comp, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40c
- Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY710
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M360
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed
- KMC Z7
- Wellgo M141, resin body, alloy cage
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc
- M - 13.26 kg / 29.24 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|