It's right for you if...
You’ve got places to go. The Loft 7D is a reliable commuter that will get you there. This lightweight city bike won’t break the bank and comes equipped with an alloy frame, 7-speed drivetrain and fenders to keep you dry. Explore the city's ups and downs while still looking stylish.
The tech you get
Designed with functional minimalism in mind, the clean lines and straight bars give it a nice, unaffected look. The Loft 7D features a lightweight but sturdy aluminum frame, Shimano 7-speed MEGARANGE gearing to tackle hills, alloy dual pivot caliper brakes and fast-rolling 700c wheels.
The final word
The Loft is a lightweight commuter bike that will go from apartment to espresso in two minutes flat. Big on fun, low on maintenance, this bike was made for the city and everything that comes with it. Nimble, lightweight and sure to turn heads, you'll always arrive in style on a Loft 7D.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: step-over or step-thru, with a lower standover height for easy on and off maneuverability.
- The foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control.
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- Customize your Loft and make it your own. Add a front basket for storage, a bell so they hear you coming and cup holder for your morning coffee.
- Top it off with an Electra helmet and arrive fashionably safe.
You might also like
Shimano Revo Shifter
The Shimano Revo Shifter allows you to change gears with ease and precision by the simple twist of your wrist.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Derailleur Gear System
Derailleur or "D" refers to an external shifting mechanism. It consists of a chain, multiple precision sprockets and a derailleur to "derail" the chain from one sprocket to another. It allows for quick transitions and more gearing options. Just remember to pedal while shifting and you're good to go!
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy 32h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Alloy 32h, nutted
- Double-wall alloy, 700x32h
- 700x35c city tread
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist shifter
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX 7-speed
- Forged alloy, 170mm w/44t, alloy chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge 68mm/116mm
- Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7 nickel plated
- Alloy platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Retro leatherette dual spring
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x300mm
- Alloy custom bend 30mm rise
- Hand-stitched leatherette
- Steel 25.4mm quill
- 1" steel threaded
- Front/rear: alloy dual pivot caliper
- Ring lock mounts, water bottle/accessory mounts, painted chainguard, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 13.83 kg / 30.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|