It's right for you if...
You're looking for a well designed, quality bike for your little one that is built to last. These fun-sized bikes embody all of the energy, creativity and explorative nature of being a kid. After all, the best memories are made on two wheels.
The tech you get
Comfort is key with our Flat Foot Technology, Kraton grips, Selle Royal saddle and linear-pull brakes with adjustable reach levers. Dual position crank arms allow the bike to grow with kids and tires with Kevlar Guard® provide flat protection, so they can ride 'til the streetlights come on.
The final word
Remember riding to your friend’s house or the store? Or taking off for nowhere in particular? It was simple and fun. Remember fun? We do. Sprocket features Electra quality and style with patented comfort and control. So get 'em off the devices and get ‘em outside, because outside is their best side.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- No tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so kids can see what's coming thanks to our patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- Front and rear linear-pull brakes allow them to stop on a dime when they hear the ice cream truck.
- Kids grow and this bike adapts with adjustable pedal mount positions.
- Puncture-resistant tires with Kevlar® Guard protect them against flats to keep them riding all day.
- The universal, aluminum frame is built to last so this bike can be passed down to siblings.
- Customize with an Electra bell or handlebar bag to carry all the necessities and make it their own.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
- Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High tensile steel
- Front hub
- Steel 32h
- Rear hub
- Steel 32h freewheel
- Anodized or painted alloy w/machined sidewalls
- 20x2.15" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing, 67TPI
- Steel 3-piece w/dual position 140mm arms w/steel 32t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 68mm/126mm threaded
- Sunrun 18t
- KMC S1
- Resin 9/16" w/reflectors
- Electra Kids Selle Royal 20" saddle, matching design w/scuff guard
- Alloy 27.2x250mm
- Electra 20" Sprocket
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 40mm extension
- 1" steel threaded
- Front/rear: alloy linear-pull
- Painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 10.4 kg / 23 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|