It's right for you if...
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you're an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Electra E-bike System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the upgraded LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and Townie saddle and grips ensure a comfy, stylish ride.
The final word
Go! to work. Go! to the farmers market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no matter what age, height or experience level.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the improved LED controller.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike with a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra's signature style.
You might also like
Rear Hub Motor
Reach a top-assisted speed of 20mph with the rear hub motor. This pedal-assist system features a 250W motor that delivers 40Nm of torque for a seamless riding experience.
Fully Integrated Battery
The beauty of the fully integrated design is that your friends won't even be able to tell it's an e-bike! With a range up to 40 miles and a full charge in 4 hours, this 250Wh battery system has your back on longer rides and steep hills.
This easy-to-use LED handlebar display allows riders to monitor battery charge and adjust level of support at the touch of a button.
Shimano Revo Shifter
The Shimano Revo Shifter allows you to change gears with ease and precision by the simple twist of your wrist.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 27.5"x36h
- 27.5x2.35" balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x400mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|