It's right for you if...
You're looking for a bike as unique as you are and value quality and the comfort and control of our patented frame geometry. Our Fashion Cruisers are the ultimate expression of style, featuring carefully crafted saddles, grips and details integrated throughout the frame, fenders and chainguard. Individuality comes standard.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum boomerang frame designed with our patented Flat Foot Technology® provides an upright riding position. Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed gearing and roller brakes provide easy shifting and stopping. Custom embossed saddle and grips, and matching ding dong bell make this one luxurious bike.
The final word
Simple to chic. Subtle to, let’s say, not so subtle. When it comes to these cruisers, every last detail has been carefully crafted to feel like a custom bike made just for you. We all have different personalities and there’s no doubt you can find an Electra Fashion Cruiser to match yours. They're limited editions, so make sure to get it before its gone.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Two words: leather tassels.
- Stunning gold rims and a gorgeously intricate geometric design adorn this ritzy ride.
- Other design elements include custom saddle, grips and ding dong bell, making this bike as unique as you.
- Low maintenance 3-speed internal gear hub keeps it simple, reliable and free from water, dirt and road grime.
- Zelda features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Few bikes let you express your personality and individuality like a Electra Fashion Cruiser.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
- Boomerang 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Shimano Nexus HB-IM40 w/ roller brake hub, alloy, 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal w/ coaster brake, 36h
- Painted alloy
- RetroRunner 26" × 2.125"
- Shimano Nexus Revo 3-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Front derailleur
- Rear derailleur
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece w/ 44t steel chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC S1 nickel plated
- Electra retro
- Electra comfort w/ matching design w/ double-coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra Café
- Alloy classic
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: Shimano BR-C3000 roller brake/rear: Shimano coaster brake
- Painted fenders, integrated kickstand, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware, and custom bell, saddle and tassels
- 17.04 kg / 37.5 lbs