It's right for you if...
You value quality, comfort and style. Carefully crafted and customized, the attention to detail and surprising nuances are what make these bikes unique and make every ride a statement. This beautiful bike shows the wave-like geological formations flowing in shades of yellows, oranges, pinks and purples set again a beautiful blue sky.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with our patented Flat Foot Technology® provide an upright ride. Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed gearing and roller brakes provide easy shifting and stopping. The rich two-tone fade paint job and vivid design are carried throughout the bike. Custom embossed saddle and grips and ding dong bell make this bike an absolute stunner.
The final word
Simple to chic. Subtle to, let’s say, not so subtle. Life’s about the details. When it comes to these bikes, every last one has been well thought out and carefully crafted to feel like a custom bike made just for you. We all have different personalities and there’s no doubt you can find an Electra Fashion Cruiser to match yours.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The rich two-tone fade paint job and custom design elements are carried throughout the bike.
- Other design elements include custom saddle and grips and ding dong bell, making this bike as unique as you.
- Low maintenance 3-speed internal gear hub keeps it simple, reliable and free from water, dirt and road grime.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Few bikes let you express your personality and individuality like a Limited Edition Electra Fashion Cruiser.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
- Boomerang 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Shimano Nexus HB-IM40 w/roller brake hub, alloy 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal w/coaster brake 36h
- Painted alloy
- RetroRunner 26" x 2.125"
- Shimano Nexus Revo 3-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece w/44T steel chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC S1 nickel plated
- Electra retro
- Electra comfort with matching design w/double-coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra café
- Various, coordinated to bike
- Alloy classic
- 1” steel threaded
- Front: Shimano BR-C3000 roller brake
- Painted fenders, integrated kickstand, bell, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 17.045 kg / 37.5 lbs