It's right for you if...
You appreciate things that go fast, custom cars and beautiful bikes. You enjoy driving, but sometimes just want to take it easy and cruise on two wheels. The fat balloon tires and 3-speed internal gearing are just right to get you where you need to go and arrive in style.
The tech you get
The race-inspired details of the EBC '93 includes an aluminum bullet tank frame, a custom paint job with painted rims, and Schwalbe Fat Frank 26" tires. The Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed gearing is paired with a Revo shifter and front mechanical disc brake as well as a rear coaster brake.
The final word
The EBC '93 is a bike for those who truly appreciate the details of design. This limited edition bike rides smooth and features quality components that complement the care that went into crafting it.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Just like the original BMW art car, we consider the EBC '93 a work of art.
- Flat Foot Technology provides signature Electra comfort and control.
- Any bike can get you from A to B, but this cruiser gets the job done with extra style and plenty of personality.
You might also like
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/ hydroformed bullet tank and patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown straight blade
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal w/coaster brake 36h
- Painted alloy
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35" balloon w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing
- Shimano Revo 3-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece w/44T steel chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Taya Z410H 1/2 × 1/8 GST500
- Alloy platform
- Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra café
- Threadless 4-bolt
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: mechanical disc, rear: Shimano coaster brake
- Painted fenders, alloy fender stays, integrated kickstand, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 15.90 kg / 35 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
160.0 - 185.4 cm
5'3.0" - 6'1.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|