It's right for you if...
You enjoy the ease and simplicity of our Classic Cruiser but prefer the upgrades offered on the Cruiser Lux. Ride in style on the boardwalk, bike path and everywhere in between on the Cruiser Lux 3i.
The tech you get
The Cruiser Lux 3i has a 3-speed internal hub for those wanting a few more gears and minimal maintenance. Linear-pull brakes and a rear coaster brake provide smooth stopping power. Cushy 26" RetroRunner tires, custom saddle and grips create a comfortable and stylish ride.
The final word
The classic beach cruiser was our first muse. After years of innovation and developing our signature style and attention to detail, the Cruiser Lux was born. Enjoy cruising comfortably on a more open frame geometry and relaxed seat angle. Afterall, our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's in the name... Cruiser Lux features the classic look of a beach cruiser with added details that take it to the next level.
- Comfort and control are key with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- The low maintenance coaster brake and 3-speed drivetrain keep riding fun and uncomplicated.
- Add a bell, basket or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
- Electra classic 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3 Speed coaster Brake, 36H
- Electra Custom anodized aluminum 36H
- Electra Retrorunner 26 x 2.125"
- Shimano Nexus Revo 3 speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Electra Custom alloy 3-piece 170mm, Twister 44T chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC S1 anti-rust
- Resin platform w/ non-slip tread
- Electra Custom Comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic alloy pillar 27.2x300mm
- Electra Café
- Comfort Kraton
- Forged alloy 22.2mm quill
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: alloy linear pull, Rear: Shimano coaster
- Matching painted fenders, integrated kickstand, anti-rust hardware, clear coat finish
- 16.33 kg / 36 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
144.8 - 175.3 cm
4'9.0" - 5'9.0"
154.9 - 182.9 cm
5'1.0" - 6'0.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|