It's right for you if...
The time has come to teach your little one to ride, and you want to make it a great memory. You're looking for a bike that's comfortable, durable, and fun. Simplicity and adjustability are key, and you want to be able to pop off the training wheels and adjust the fit of the bike easily when the time is right.
The tech you get
This kid-friendly bike has a handle built right into the saddle so you can help guide your child while they ride, plus tool-less training wheels that can be installed and removed at the turn of a dial. Your kids won't outgrow this bike too quickly either. It has a frame and parts that are dialed to fit from the start, with adjustability options to alter sizing as they grow.
The final word
When it comes to your child's first bike, you want to make sure they're riding something that's comfortable, durable, and fun. Each of our bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- We all know kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
You might also like
No shifting necessary, so beginners can learn balance and basic riding skills.
A little extra help in the balance department will support them as they learn to master two wheels.
Speed control is all in the legs for the little ones.
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 16˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminum
- Dialed 16˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Coaster brake
- 16˝ 28-hole alloy
- Bontrager Dialed 16x1.75˝
- Alloy, 26T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 16˝ size, padded
- Integrated with saddle
- Dialed 16˝ size
- Dialed, Kraton
- Alloy, 4 bolt
- Adjustable ball bearing
- Trek adjustable and toolless training wheel, integrated saddle handle
- 9.28 kg / 20.46 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|