It's right for you if...
You don't just want to ride trails through the winter – you want to ride fast. You already know you love every aspect of fat biking, and are looking for a faster ride with better performance to take on bigger adventures.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Stranglehold dropouts and internal derailleur and dropper post routing, a Bontrager Haru rigid carbon fork, a wide-range SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drive train, SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes and Tubeless Ready SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with 27.5x4.5˝ Bontrager Barbegazi TLR tyres.
The final word
Speed in every season. Farley 9.6 is light, fast and built to rip. It's the ideal winter shred sled for fat bike adventurers, racers looking to train outside year-round and anyone who values the performance advantage of carbon.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The faster you ride a fat bike, the more fun it gets – and this bike is a lot of fun
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all-year long
- The 27.5 x 4.5˝ tyres deliver more speed and traction than their 26˝ counterparts
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF121, 197 mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru, OCLV Carbon lowers, tapered steerer, 100 mm suspension corrected, 15x150 mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 150x15
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 108T Rapid Drive, 197x12
- SUNringlé Mulefut 80 SL 32-hole cutout, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager Barbegazi, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x4.50˝
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle DUB, 30T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit 121 mm
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 12.75 kg / 28.1 lb (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|