It's right for you if...
You're more than a casual singletrack rider. You put in long miles on the trail, show up to race and want the performance advantages and light weight of a carbon cross-country bike with IsoSpeed.
The tech you get
A light and stiff OCLV Mountain Carbon frame and the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, reliable SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready wheels and Boost148/110 spacing for increased stiffness and better tyre clearance.
The final word
When it comes to speed and efficiency, carbon makes a big difference. Procaliber 9.6 lets you experience the advantages of a carbon race bike with IsoSpeed at an approachable price, and it gives you solid tech where it matters and the option to make easy parts upgrades in the future.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You're getting into a carbon race bike at an incredible price
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- The sleek internal cable routing gives you clean looks and protects your cables
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Internal derailleur routing
Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more options for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- RockShox Recon Gold RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, CenterLock, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, CenterLock, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM NX Eagle Dub, 30T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- DUB PF92
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width)
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- M - 11.52 kg / 25.4 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|