It's right for you if...
You want every advantage in speed and handling, and want a bike with the best tech available: our highest-end Madone frame and a top-of-the-line, 12-speed SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain that shifts with crisp precision.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x12 SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast and RED flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Madone SLR 9 Disc eTap is built with the fastest road bike frame we make, but what sets this model apart is the 12-speed SRAM RED eTap AXS electronic drivetrain. It's eTap evolved to be smoother and more intuitive, and you can personalise every setting using the AXS app.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- SRAM RED eTap AXS is the smartest, smoothest wireless electronic shifting on the market
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customise the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
New H 1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position and is featured on Madone SLR family. It is the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Adjustable Madone Bar stem combo
The Madone SLR also provides riders more stem options and additional bar sizes and +/-5 degrees of bar rotation. With this new fit update, Trek offers one of the broadest spectrums of possible race fits for men and women with an integrated aero cockpit.
Hidden seat mast
Madone’s hidden seat post is an integrated internal wedge design to provide a cleaner, aerodynamic look to the back of the seat mast.
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
Flat Mount Disc Brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control centre, micro-adjust seat mast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat-mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21 mm rim width, 60mm rim depth, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x25 c
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, Orbit chain management, 33T max cog
- SRAM RED D1, 48/35, 24 mm spindle
- Bottom bracket
- Trek BB90
- SRAM RED XG-1290, 10-28, 12-speed
- SRAM RED D1, 12-speed
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails, 138 mm width
- Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25 mm offset
- Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, internal cable routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routing
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Red hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160 mm rotors
- 56 - 7.98 kg / 17.6 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|