It's right for you if...
You're looking to build up a cyclocross bike, all-weather training bike, or gravel grinder, and want a wallet-friendly jump start that gives you a ridiculous amount of performance for your buck. You want a lightweight frame with the versatility to run a full drivetrain or singlespeed.
The tech you get
A 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with a Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon fork, front and rear 12mm thru-axles, a headset, all brake and cable stops, and Stranglehold Dropouts so you can easily build it up as a singlespeed. Designed for flat mount disc brakes.
The final word
Let's be honest: cyclocrossers are a unique bunch (we're looking at you especially, singlespeeders). Whether you're building up a training bike with a full drivetrain or want a high-value start on the singlespeed cross bike of your dreams, Crockett Disc Frameset makes it easy for you to put your particular style on your ride with the parts you choose.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Stranglehold Dropout lets you dial in your geometry or easily convert to singlespeed
- The full carbon IsoSpeed Cross fork soaks up the chatter from rough roads, gravel, and cyclocross courses
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium makes for a frame that's both light and cyclocross strong
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet, and clean
- Cyclocross legend Sven Nys rode Crockett in the Singlespeed Cyclocross World Championships in Portland!
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details that will keep you out in front: Ultra-stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
The horizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip single-speed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, Stranglehold dropouts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- Max tyre size
- 33 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 2.24 kg / 4.94 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 158.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.2"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|