Jest właściwy dla Ciebie, jeśli...
You enjoy the casual ride of a beach cruiser, but still appreciate quality, craftsmanship and, of course, style. The lightweight Cruiser Lux 7D is the best of both worlds, offering 7 speeds to give you range beyond a quick ride around the block in flip flops. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The Cruiser Lux 7D features a lightweight, aluminum frame, Shimano 7-speed gearing with a Revo Twist shifter and alloy linear pull brakes. Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology® provides an upright ride for comfort and control with the added cushion of 26" balloon tires.
Classic beauty combined with a comfortable ride, this is a well-designed, stylish bike that will enhance your lifestyle. The Cruiser Lux 7D is a perfect example of what a beach cruiser should be.
favorite_borderDlaczego je pokochasz?
- It's in the name... Cruiser Lux features the classic look of a beach cruiser with added details that take it to the next level.
- Comfort and control are key with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- The linear pull brakes and 7-speed drivetrain give you range and stability.
- Add a bell, basket or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
Derailleur Gear System
Derailleur or "D" refers to an external shifting mechanism. It consists of a chain, multiple precision sprockets and a derailleur to "derail" the chain from one sprocket to another. It allows for quick transitions and more gearing options. Just remember to pedal while shifting and you're good to go!
Rama z widelcem
- Electra Classic 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Przednia piasta
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Tylna piasta
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Electra Custom anodized aluminum 36H
- Balloon 26x2.35"
- Shimano Revo 7 speed twist
- Przerzutka tylna
- Shimano Tourney TX-35
- Electra Custom alloy 3-piece 170mm,44T chainring
- Oś suportu
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano 7 speed 14-34T
- KMC Z51
- Resin barefoot
- Electra Perforated low profile w/double coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar 27.2x300mm
- Electra Café
- Electra saddle matching hand-stitched leatherette
- Wspornik kierownicy
- Forged alloy 22.2mm quill
- 1" steel threaded
- Zestaw hamulcowy
- Alloy linear-pull brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy levers
- Integrated kickstand, anti-rust hardware, clear coat finish
- 14.51 kg / 32 lbs