It's right for you if...
You want to find new roads and discover new paths. Roll wherever the road takes you with a 10-speed derailleur, powerful disc brakes and larger 27.5" tyres, tackling terrain with better traction and control. The in-tube battery provides support when you need it with a range of up to 100 km. No doubt you'll be ready for any path you cross.
The tech you get
The Townie Path Go! The 10D EQ features a Bosch Performance Line motor, fully integrated PowerTube 500 W battery and Bosch SmartphoneHub controller. A 10-speed derailleur provides a wide range of gears while Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5" puncture-resistant tyres, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a Townie comfort gel saddle guarantee a smooth ride on any terrain.
The final word
The versatile Townie Path Go! The 10D EQ is the e-bike designed for riders looking to explore more and have fun doing it. Featuring the newest technology paired with the sleek design of an in-tube battery, it truly is the next evolution of premium e-bikes. While this is a more rugged bike, it's still a Townie making it comfortable and easy to ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Townie Path Go! The 10D EQ features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and Bosch Active Plus motor for optimal comfort and control.
- Easily monitor detailed rider data in one place with the Bosch SmartphoneHub controller.
- Fully integrated battery on a step-thru frame.
- Equipped with front and rear lights, colour-matched mudguards, an ABUS frame lock and rear MIK-compatible rack.
- Customise your ride by adding an Electra Ringer Bell or basket to carry your stuff.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. It charges to 50% in 2 hours and completely charges in 4.5 hours. The battery is also easy to remove and take with you for off-bike charging so you'll be ready to roll at a moment's notice.
Shimano Rapid Fire Plus Shifter
The Shimano Rapid Fire Plus Shifter precisely shifts through all gears with the push of a lever.
Bontrager E6 Tyres
The hard case technology and reflective stripe on the Bontrager E6 Tyres ensures that every ride is smooth and safe.
Extruded mudguards, or as we like to call them, rattle-free mudguards, are durable and rigid to make sure that you stay dry on every ride. They also hide cables and wires for a clean look with every ride.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Bosch Performance Line
Flatten hills and shorten distances with the surprising power of the Bosch Performance Line System. For the e-bike rider looking for a little more, you can reach assisted speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h) with ease thanks to the 250 W motor and four power support levels. Sensors measure torque, speed and acceleration so you can ride like the wind without breaking a sweat.
Out of sight. Out of mind. The Bosch PowerTube battery is compact and the minimalist design makes frame integration almost seamless. It is easy to remove and can be charged on or off the bike.
Bosch SmartphoneHub Display
The future is now. The Bosch SmartphoneHub connects your smartphone to the COBI.Bike app via Bluetooth, turning your phone into an on-board computer. You can charge your phone, make or take calls, listen to music or audio streaming, get turn-by-turn directions, weather updates, fitness tracking and more. Smartphone? More like Smartbike.
Equipped, or 'EQ' as we say at Electra, simply means that your ride comes with some sweet added benefits. Colour-matched mudguards keep you clean and dry while front and rear LED lights help you see and be seen.
Internal Cable Routing
Who wants to see a load of wires and cables hanging off your bike? This isn't the back of your TV we're talking about. That's why we've concealed all your wires and cables inside the bike's frame.
Balance and efficiency are the name of the game. That's why we placed the motor on the bottom bracket in between the pedals, providing ultimate stability and control with a lower centre of gravity while riding.
Our MIK compatible racks make it a piece of cake to secure any MIK accessory. Click it on . . . and you're off.
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Alloy, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low flange w/6-bolt disc, 32h
- Rear hub
- Alloy low flange w/6-bolt disc, 32h
- Alloy double walled 27.5"x32h
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite 27.5x2.4" w/puncture-resistant casing and reflective stripe
- Shimano Deore Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 10-speed
- Forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 40t FSA chainring
- Shimano 10-speed 11-42t
- KMC E10T nickel plated
- Resin platform w/grip tape tread
- Selle Royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x400 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra Townie custom ergo Kraton w/alloy locking collars
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180 mm:
- Bosch PowerTube 500, includes 4 AMP charger
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch Performance Line, 250 watts
- Front light
- Supernova V521S
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 rear LED light
- ABUS frame lock, painted chain guard, internal cable routing, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 25 kg / 55 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|