It's right for you if...
Rain or shine, smooth pavement or rough – you ride fast, climb high, race hard and put in long hours in the saddle. You're looking for the performance advantage of disc brakes, and you know you shouldn't have to compromise on weight to get it.
The tech you get
Our lightest disc brake frame ever, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, the ride quality of 700 Series OCLV Carbon and dependable, race-ready parts like a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, Bontrager XXX OCLV carbon handlebar, Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc wheels and a Women-Specific Design saddle.
The final word
This lightweight ride is built with a fully race-capable parts group, but what you're really getting for your money is the lightest disc frame we've ever made (665 g with Vapour Coat paint), with the better braking performance of flat-mount disc brakes.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimised our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- Émonda is leading the road disc revolution, proving that with the right engineering you can have both an ultra-light racing bike and all-weather stopping power
- This bike is fully capable of taking on the biggest climbs, steepest descents, tightest turns and fastest sprints you can find
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tyre size
- 25 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra flat-mount hydraulic disc
- 54cm – 7.22 kg/15.91 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|