It's right for you if...
You want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing and strong wheels. You also want great value and the confidence of Trek's lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, 21 speeds so there's always a right gear for your terrain, strong double-walled wheels, and mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride with racks, mudguards, lights, fitness trackers, a kickstand and more!
The final word
FX 1 is a versatile hybrid bike at a great value. It's built with a lightweight aluminium frame, performance parts that keep the price in check, and strong wheels built on double-walled rims. This hybrid is perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens and lets you enjoy time outside
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- High-tensile steel w/lowrider mounts
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM31 alloy
- Bontrager Connection, alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY51
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace freewheel, 14-34, 7-speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm, 15-degree
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- L - 12.55 kg / 27.66 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
196.0 - 203.0 cm
6'5.2" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|