It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride, so comfort and user-friendly features are important. You know that the extra boost of an e-bike will help you go further, and you’re looking for one that's built to last, looks great and is intuitive to use.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame, a 250-watt Bosch Active Line Plus motor capable of sustaining speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand, a 400 Wh battery that's fully encased in the frame and a Bosch Purion controller. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension fork and seat post, wide puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, front and rear lights, and a rack and mudguards.
The final word
Verve+ 3 gives you the power to adventure for longer, commute quicker and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going further and faster more fun than ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- This bike gets you outside more and helps you make the most of every commute, cruise and workout
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
Bosch Active Line Plus
The Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers 50 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
Bosch Intuvia display
Features a fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. The included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
Ultimate Comfort Saddle
The Bontrager Boulevard puts comfort first, so you can enjoy every minute in the saddle.
- Alpha Smooth Aluminium, with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB)
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x50c
- Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M2000
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Shimano HG53, 9-speed
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Aluminium suspension
- Bontrager aluminium touring
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotor
- Bosch PowerTube, 400 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line Plus, 250 watt, 50 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand
- Front light
- AXA Compact Line 20
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 24.1 kg / 53.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
197.0 - 203.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|