It's right for you if...
You're a daily commuter looking for an upgrade in performance. You want a durable electric bike that's as serious as you are about avoiding the morning traffic jam and then grabbing the shopping at the end of the day.
The tech you get
An Alpha Aluminium frame, a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus (250 W, 50 Nm) motor for speeds up to 25 km/h, a Walk Assist feature and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, a wide-range Shimano 9-speed drivetrain with rapid fire shifting, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, puncture-resistant tyres, a rack, mudguards, lights, a U-lock, lock-on grips and an adjustable, Blendr-compatible stem.
The final word
If you're serious about going everywhere by bike, UM3+ Men's is fully-equipped to handle your demands. This advanced electric commuter is built with thoughtful features that add to your riding experience, like a downtube-mounted battery for a balanced ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- With the wide-range, 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, you can always be in the right gear – even when you're riding terrain that varies in elevation
- If you thought cars were essential, owning this bike will make you reconsider: with UM3+ Men's, going from home to work to the shop is all in a day's ride
- Smooth welds add to the aluminium frame's sleek looks
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- With a pre-installed rack and mudguards, you can go from the bike shop straight to the shops with ease
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Motor offers 48 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15 mph).
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Whether you're riding to the gym or the corner shop, this front rack makes it easy to carry your essentials. Use it with the elastic bungees or mount a stylish basket.
Child seat approved rear rack
If you need an e-bike to fit into your day-to-day life, you need a bike that allows you to bring your kids. This rack is sturdy enough to mount a child seat.
Lock your headset with a simple twist of your wrist.
Double Kick Stand
This double kickstand gives you a stable platform to confidently park your bike, even when it's loaded.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
- Alpha Aluminium
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Alex Rims DP23
- Schwalbe Big Apple K-Guard, 700x50c
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed
- Shimano 9-speed
- Bontrager Nebula
- Bontrager aluminium
- Bontrager Satellite Elite Ergonomic, lock-on
- Bontrager adjustable Blendr
- Brake set
- Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active+, 250 Watt, 50 Nm
- Front light
- AXA Blueline 30
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 23.60 kg / 52.03 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|