It's right for you if...
You want a reliable electric bike for commuting and cruising around your city. You’re looking for one that's built with a quiet, low-maintenance Gates belt drive system, internal gearing and Trek’s user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame that fully encases a 400 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery, a Bosch Active Line Plus (250 W, 50 Nm) motor for speeds up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand, and a Purion controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Gates CDX belt drive with Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal gearing, a suspension fork and seat post, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, integrated front and rear lights, a rear rack with secure, easy-to-use MIK mounting system, mudguards, ergonomic grips and a one-key solution for your battery and the included U-lock.
The final word
District+ 7 is a comfortable, ultra low-maintenance electric bike that's designed for getting around your city. What sets this model apart is the belt drive system that's durable, quiet and easy to care for. Plus, it comes with everything you need for daily riding.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Gates CDX belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The internally-geared Shimano Nexus hub is low-maintenance and easy to use
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a lock and a rear rack, so you're ready to ride right from the start
You might also like
Bosch Active Line Plus
The Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers 50 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
Bosch PowerTube 400 Wh
This latest Bosch battery sets the standard in frame integration, and the 400 Wh capacity provides extended range.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
This reliable drive system requires little maintenance. The Shimano internal gear hub is located in the rear wheel and is operated using a twist grip lever.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
MIK rear rack
Our MIK-compatible racks make it a piece of cake to secure any MIK accessory. Click it on, and you’re off!
The Gates belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free, and quiet while you're riding. No rust, no grease, no noise and no maintenance.
- Alpha Smooth Aluminium, with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), Range Boost compatible
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x50c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7-speed
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- Gates CDX, 26 T, stainless steel
- Gates CDX Belt, 132T
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Aluminium suspension
- Aluminium comfort
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, 400 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line Plus, 250 watt, 50 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand
- Front light
- Herrmans H-Black MR4-E, 40 Lux/120 lumen
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 24.4 kg / 53.8 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|