It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride on gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable and confident over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with a lockout, a Shimano drive train with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, fast-rolling Bontrager GR1 Comp all-terrain tyres for extra traction, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, ergonomic grips and mounts for a rack, mudguards and more!
The final word
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Tarmac? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and mudguard mounts, front suspension and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth Tarmac, open it up on rougher trails
- It's easy to accessorise your frame with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
Allows you to lock out the suspension fork for efficient riding on smooth terrain.
Massive tyre clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tyres with mudguards, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tyre without mudguards.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager LT2, 700x38c
- Shimano Altus M310, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY710
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M360
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- KMC Z7
- Resin body, alloy cage
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc
- M - 13.26 kg / 29.24 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|