It's right for you if...
You want one cross country race bike that works perfectly on all courses. You’re looking for a light frame, cutting-edge suspension technology, and race-ready components so you can churn out the fastest XC rides of your life.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60mm of travel, a 100mm RockShox Reba RL fork with Motion Control damper, and Trek's exclusive lightweight IsoStrut Fox Performance shock designed specifically for Supercaliber. Plus, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Supercaliber is designed to crush cross country races, including the World Cup. It's fast, capable, efficient, and features IsoStrut—our game-changing integrated suspension technology.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Supercaliber is a World Cup-worthy bike that’s quick, capable of soaring through techy terrain, and nearly as light as a hardtail
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tuneable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- You'll never again have to wonder, "What's faster for this course, full suspension or hardtail?"
You might also like
Nothing else like it
Supercaliber’s unique frame design ditches traditional suspension hardware so there’s less weight, less maintenance, and less lateral flex. IsoStrut connects the mainframe to the pivot-less seat stays to offer about 60mm of rear wheel travel. This design offers a unique blend of efficiency, traction, and fatigue-fighting compliance that keeps racers fresh and in control.
OCLV Mountain Carbon
Trek's mountain-specific carbon is engineered to withstand the extreme demands of off-road racing. Advanced analysis allows our designers to create a frame with the best blend of light weight, responsiveness, and just enough compliance in the seat stays to eliminate the need for a heavy rear pivot system.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. You're ready to roll right out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves, and sealant.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel
- RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position damper, 235x32.5mm
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager Approved, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- M - 11.24 kg / 24.79 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|