It's right for you if...
You expect a lot of your bike, including speed and efficiency on pavement and rugged durability when you turn off-road. You're riding faster, farther, and more frequently, and you're looking to upgrade to a hybrid bike that will keep pace with you as you advance.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, a SR Suntour NRX fork with a remote lockout, a 2x10 Shimano Deore drivetrain, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate stopping power in all conditions, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture-resistant Bontrager tires, rack and fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
A top-of-the-line bike for top-of-the-line adventures on a wide variety of terrain. Dual Sport 4 is versatile hybrid bike with a performance drivetrain and suspension fork that will stand up to your every adventure whim. It's the smart choice for performance-minded riders who value comfort, durability, and versatility.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- With a remote lockout, your hands never need to leave the handlebar as you adjust your suspension
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
You might also like
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
Handlebar-mounted controls for on-the-fly suspension lockout as you switch terrains.
Massive tire clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tires with fenders, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tire without fenders.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- SR Suntour NRX, ATB rated, coil spring, preload, hydraulic remote lockout, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Shimano M3050 centerlock
- Rear hub
- Shimano M3050 centerlock
- Bontrager Affinity, Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Bontrager GR1 Expert, Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40c
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- ProWheel forged alloy, 2-piece, 44/30T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace, 11-40, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager Approved, alloy, 27.2mm
- Bontrager Comp lowriser, 31.8mm 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- M - 12.48 kg / 27.52 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|