It's right for you if...
You love exploring nature on your bike, and want your little adventurer to come along. You're looking for a high-quality kids' bike with adjustability, so your little shredder won't outgrow their new ride by the end of their first season.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a simple 6-speed drivetrain that's easy for kids to handle, and a front suspension fork to smooth out the bumps on the road and trail. Plus, it has parts designed specifically for kids, like a saddle, grips, pedals, and a Dialed adjustable crank that lets this bike keep up with growth spurts.
The final word
When you're young, just being outside is an adventure. Precaliber's mountain bike styling makes it the perfect vessel for young explorers. They may pretend to be scaling dangerous mountains or escaping terrible beasts, but with a high-quality build and components, you'll always have peace of mind.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We all know kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
You might also like
Dialed adjustable crank
Two pedal mounting positions let you adjust crank length as your child grows.
Fewer speeds keep it simple for kids who are just learning how to shift, or who don’t need all those extra gears.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 20˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminum
- Dialed suspension, 35mm travel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- 20˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager XR1, 20x1.85˝
- Shimano Tourney RS35, 6 speed twist
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Dialed adjustable length 120mm - 140mm, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Loose ball
- SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 6 speed
- KMC Z50
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 20˝ size, padded
- Steel, 27.2mm
- Dialed 20˝ size, 40mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree
- Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 11.18 kg / 24.64 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|