Bone-jarring pavement is no longer an issue thanks to IsoCore technology, an additive to the carbon layup that mutes 20% more vibration than other carbon bars. The Pro IsoCore VR-CF road bar features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction.
- OCLV Carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing