Paint the city day or night
35 lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City rear light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night.
- 35 lumens provide visibility from over 400 m day or night
- Wide visibility angle intended for city use
- Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes
- Day flash 35 lm-8 hrs, night flash 35 lm-16 hrs, day steady 20 lm-3 hrs, night steady 2 lm-20 hrs
- An integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps to ensure a safe ride home with a depleted battery
- The Quick connect bracket with 16-degree offset compensates for the seatpost angle
- Includes a Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
Bontrager Daytime Running Lights are designed to be visible whenever you ride, day or night.Learn more
By directing or amplifying output, a light's beam can be intensified and its range extended. Without this, a light may appear bright, but will not be noticed in the day.
The Day Flash setting is designed to increase noticeability with varying lumen outputs and an interruptive flash pattern.
Daytime Running Lights need to be visible from at least 400m in order to give drivers ample time to notice, react to and safely pass a rider.